Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Little Bee

This past week has made me feel like a busy little bee. Last Friday I stopped by an estate sale close to home and came out with two bags full of goodies for me and my etsy. Sunday, I went back and scored two more bags for me and the etsy. On Sunday I also went to my local flea market that I hadn't been to in a while. Since the weekend, I have been busy sorting, organizing, and cleaning all my finds. I am now just beginning to list some stuff on etsy. Some of it is from this sale and some of it is not.
At the flea market, there is always this vendor that does a dollar table. I always search him out because he normally has good stuff on his dollar table, like vintage patterns and vintage gloves and hats. This week he had this little vanity jar that I think is suppose to hold powder.
I just fell in love with it. Probably because it was yellow!! Instead of holding powder, I decided to store all my pretty sparkly hair accessories and bobby pins. So far it's working out great and looks so pretty and lady-like on my vanity tray. :)
Tomorrow and Saturday I will be taking a break from my washing and sorting, to attend a few rummage sales that look promising. I'm so glad the summer has come. I get time off of school which give me more time to do what I love!! These are the times I love being in college!! :)
Before I leave, here's a few sneak peeks at what I will be adding to my etsy in the next week. If you are interested, shoot me an email and I will reserve the item for you.

Vintage Apron


Suede Vintage Heels


FLEXIBLES Vintage Gloves
(Two Pairs Available)
Have a great Friday!!
Emily

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wishing I knew a vendor with a dollar table, too--lucky you! Just discovered your blog this afternoon while browsing other vintage blogs. :)